Lama was a five-year-old half Egyptian, half Saudi girl. Her mother was born in Egypt and immigrated to Saudi over 25 years ago. Her father, sheikh Fayhan Al Ghamdi, was a frequent guest speaker on Islamists channels. Al Ghamdi divorced Lama’s mother and took custody of Lama soon afterwards. In this video he tears up at the plight of orphans as he talks about the religious rewards of adoption.
Copyright NoticeAll posts on Under the Abaya are the property of the author. Any posts that you wish to use, in whole or in part, must have the author's express permission and include a link back to the site. Please contact email@example.com for permission.
Under the Abaya by http://undertheabaya.wordpress.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
- 168,472 hits
- "@idillionaire: You can’t change how people feel about you, so don’t try. Just live your life and be happy." 20 hours ago
- Candy Crush is currently ruining my life 22 hours ago
- Dinner at Steakhouse for the first time in a couple years. Better than I remember. 1 day ago
- That moment when you buy a pair of sandals for you and your 8 year old to share 1 day ago
- @EllenKnickmeyer we bought some nasty looking italian brand for 60sr for a tiny box! We haven't found it for months! 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages